Monday, October 15, 2007

Weekend update...

Matt and I spent the weekend doing a little bit of nothing. We packed up the awesome picnic basket that Miss Cookie got us for our wedding gift and headed downtown to the gardens for a leisurely picnic. It was nice...the weather was beautiful and the food was good!I was trying to catch some zzz's...but Matt wouldn't let me.
a fun upshot...
Friday night, I met our photographer at the gardens to pick up our cd of engagment pictures. He took about 17...and of those, I liked less than half. Here's the ones that turned out decent.



In other news...I put a deposit down on a townhouse. We're moving next month!!







7 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i love the engagement pix!! i thnk they turned out really nice!! and congrats on the townhome!! thats awesome!!:)

cookiemonsta said...

the third eng pic... the one he's looking at you.. *melts* =) I love it!!
I am glad you enjoyed the basket. You just seemed like the type =)
a house? WOAH!! next is the baby.. can't wait =)

Anonymous said...

send me some of those pics. they turned out great! ccl

Anonymous said...

Sue, your engagement pics turned out great--you should show them off proudly!

Ji-Ji... said...

Love ur engagement pics! Congrats on the townhouse!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THOSE PICS!!!

Anonymous said...

Agree with Cookie completely about the third pic. Love all of the pictures and y'all look great.