Thursday, October 11, 2007

Pictures From San Antonio...BooYah!

I had a fabulous time in San Antonio with SusanTee and her tribe...especially with this lil' one, "JP." He kept me entertained by his raspy little voice, his squealy laugh, his too-big flipflops with his tiny foot indentions, etc.etc...I could go on for days. Apparently he learned the word "BooYah" from a tv show his daddy watches and officially dubbed me and Matt as BooYah Aunty and BooYah Uncle. I have a million nicknames...I guess JP made it a million and one.SueTee and me at the Riverwalk
Will the real SusanTee please stand up?
Riverwalk fun with Matt
Matt trying to be HeMan and JP along for the ride
I'm the only one who pays attention in this family
Me and Matt at Sea World
Suex2 at Sea World
JP was in a trance by one of the shows...
JP and Mommy on Pirate ship
Just when you thought the wedding pictures were over....they're not!!!
Sue and Sonia
Andrew, Missy, Beenz, and Mom
5 fabulous guys
He walked me down the aisle...My dad's oldest and most favored cousin/brother
Cousin Faith singingVows...he whispered his...I shouted mine
The Illustrious Finuji...the prettiest guest book attendent I ever did see!
Sang *just had twins and is still as cute as ever* and Sunu
My sweet BF
Suave Sujith

My wedding singer, Jason J
Derrick

Us...he's smiling!

Matt and I
Rick, Me, and Sonia with the date covering her grill...ha!
That's all folks

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

great pix! glad you guys had fun together!!:)

Anonymous said...

Great pictures Sue. So glad u shared the pictures with us.