Friday, January 15, 2016

Fridge of Fame Friday...

So the project I assigned myself today was to re-do the fridge of fame....I have this thing about throwing out Christmas cards, thank you cards, and wedding invites.  I figure if people care enough to go out and get pictures done and order cards, their efforts shouldn't be tossed in the trash.  A few years ago, my frenemy brought over a box of about a million magnets and told me that he just knew I could find something to do with them.  At the time, I was like...yah, right what the heck am I going to do with a box of magnets?  But I didn't throw it away because I also have this thing about throwing away things that could be possible craft supplies.  I guess it's pretty clear why my craft room looks the way it does..Anyway, a few years ago I finally got a bright idea to cut the pictures off the cards and stick the magnets on them!!!  So they stick to my fridge perfectly without clunky magnets being used to stick them up there.  Today's project was to cut new pics from this year's cards, turn them into magnets, and reorganize the pics on the fridge.  Here's my finished fridge of fame....It's always a focal point and conversation piece at my house.  I mean...who can resist adorable babies, cute puppies, and beautiful people??

1 comment:

cookiemonsta said...

You're so creative!!