Thursday, January 14, 2016

Mission accomplished...

So today I was able to scrape myself off the couch and drive to my home away from home...hobby lobby...with my sister. It dawned on me that Mousse's stylish bandanas might actually work as a good head covering option for when I'm sitting around the house. The hair loss is to this really patchy point...and it makes me really uncomfortable to look at it so I'm pretty sure it's pretty upsetting to my visitors too. So I want to cover my head at home but all the covers I have are winter hats which can get pretty toasty when sitting inside my house. Hobby Lobby has a ton of cute prints to choose from and I figure when my hair is back...Moussey can add them to her collection!!

So mission accomplished...I got out of the house today!  It was nice to go on a  little joy ride with my sister, make a starbuckst stop, and jam to some good tunes. Speaking of tunes,  I must also inform you that my ridiculous obsession with Fetty Wap is officially donezo! I have now moved on....to.... Justin Bieber! I'm not ashamed to admit this!! His new CD has made a belieber out of me!  Out with the old...in with the new!!

2 comments:

ansley said...

There's only one person that I can think of that caused this....lol

...Santa?

Sue V. said...

That damn Santa!!