Thursday, September 15, 2005

Nosey by nature...

This whole having two blogs thing is getting to be too much for my little brain. (not that it takes much)...y'day, I accidentally posted a blog here that should have went there...so for those of you who responded here, I'm sorry but I had to delete the post and transport it there. =/ now that I've gotten all those explanations outta the way I can proceed with the topic at hand.

Yesterday I was cussing and discussing with my favorite Midwesterner, the flogs very own Jeesho...about the new format on Friendster. We both agreed that it's TMI (too much info). I explained to Jeesh that it's not that I don't want to take the time to read/skim...it's the fact that I DO want to take the time to read it!! I told her I'm nosey by nature, so I would go on to read everyone's newly edited profiles and new testimonials and I would end up being on Freindster for 5 hours before it was all said and done. I can see this being the cause of some sleepless nights.

As much as I SAY I like to flog and blog because I like to write...that's only partially true. The full truth is...I'm nosey by nature...and I love to read blogs and flogs and nose into the lives of the more interesting. This is why I'm obsessed with the waste of time called reality TV.

Seriously, I should check myself into NA (Nosies Anonymous)...and get some real help. Hmmm...I wonder who all's in that group??

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

count me in!

Anonymous said...

hehe sue.. friendster is amazing isn't it? I have found out that lot of the people I know were dating.. or getting married through it! I wanted to delete my profile so many times, but all those testimonials are such ego boosters!

however I SHOULD get off the comp and go out more.. sigh

kovoor36 said...

im not only a client, im also the NA president:)

Anonymous said...

hahahah nosies anonymous:) oh sue vee, you are one funny little girl...you should get a friendster shirt bc you're their biggest fan:D