Tuesday, July 17, 2007

60 days...

Busy...My life is so insanely busy these days. This week my church is hosting VBS for the little ones. I must admit, I haven't done even 5% of the work that others have done to set this up because I've been busy with life in general. They have turned our church annex into a market place in Galillee. It looks simply amazing...I will definitely post pictures in the days to come. Finuji and I will be manning the stone carving shop. Kids will be carving/painting Hebrew letters. The VBS takes place in the evening...Wednesday-Friday....so that's sucking up most of my time this week. Blank envelopes stuffed with wedding invitations are screaming at me to be addressed...but alas...no time!

*sigh* One day...in a couple of months...things will slow down completely, and I'll wish I had more things to work on. But right now, I wish I had a little less. Everything requires attention...my dog, my maternal unit, my laundry, my dishes....I feel like I'm being pulled in a million different directions....Aaaaaaaaaaah, the more I type the more overwhelmed I'm getting.

On to a happier subject...I bought an armoir on Saturday. My room/closet is quickly running out of space, which isn't good since I've got one more moving in next month. I've been trying my derndest to clear out half my closet for him, but it merely means me shuffling stuff to the top of my closet. If that stuff happens to fall down some day, it's gonna be a catastrophe. So, I purchased a rather cheap but sufficient armoir that doesn't exactly match the rest of the furniture in my room but serves the purpose. Now I can actually keep my saris in something other than a plastic book crate. Nice....I can hardly wait till it is delivered.

It's been a rough day...Target Sushi...You better watch out...cuz here I come!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

you will get thru it... its crazy now but in 60 days you will be like now what??? and i make toby use the spare bedroom for his clothes. i wasnt even going to attempt to make space in our tiny bedroom!! hehe:)

Scorps1027 said...

60 days?! time is indeed flying. i'm glad your saris now have a home! i defly want to see teh pics from VBS!