Sunday, July 08, 2007

Showered with LOVE....

My shower festivities were absolutely AMAZING. My friends and cousins made it such a special day for me. It was just awesome to have them all in one room with me...but it made it even more special that they made that room look like NYC!!! They made sure that even the finest details were included, so I would feel like the Princess of NYC for a day...and I did. I am so thankful to have such great friends and family who go above and beyond the call of duty to impress me with their creativity and put a very large smile on my face...but most of all, I'm grateful that I got to spend an entire day with them...absolutely foot loose and fancy free!
The staging area...The 10-foot backdrop that matched the shower invite...my very own hot-pink and black NYC.
The favors with the hand-made charms...

The amazing food spread, which consisted of foods from every neighborhood in the city...It even included some of my absolute favs...like shrimp cocktail and sushi!
The cutest miniature hot dog stand I've seen. See the mini ketchup bottle?
My friggin' awesome looking and TASTING cake!!!

Staying true to my theme...they even had a cab bring me to the shower!
Me astonished by all the fabulousness...BF, proud that she and the girls out-did me. ;)

Me in my city with my Bling ring...
BF found candle olives! How perfect!
My shower guests...trying to figure how many answers I'd get right to questions about Matt.

Me...getting yet another one wrong. ;)...and having to stuff ANOTHER grape in my mouth

The girls getting geared up to play a game...

All of us

The festivities continued that night....a good time was had by all...and that's where I will end the story. If you want all the sordid details, please contact CCL..Her stories are always more interesting than mine. She's definitely the real story teller in the family...
Me and my bridesmaids...gettin ready to paint the town hot-pink ;)

No night is ever complete with out the perfect upshot..
Sometimes the best times are had with old friends. ;)


















6 comments:

kovoor36 said...

everything looked liek it turned out great!! so happy for you! and i want more pix!!!:)

Anonymous said...

man i wish i was there!!

Anonymous said...

omg! how super cute! i love the background and i second nina's request for more pics.

also, whats your new #? email me at work - im back.

Anonymous said...

wow.. they did such an amazing job with the decor. i know that toilet roll and stick game. how embarassing ;)i am so glad you had fun !!!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness - all of that looks juuust fabulous! Tell BF and the girls that they did an incredible job!:)
I ESPECIALLY loved that 10 ft backdrop! so creative;)

and btw, you look ADORABLE in that dress Sue... i'm glad you had a great time my dear!

Anonymous said...

Everything looks great Sue and I am glad y'll had a great time. Soon u will be an old married woman (lol).