Friday, July 06, 2007

I'm so excited!

If it was acceptable behavior for me to jump up and down and yell, "I'm so excited" at the top of my lungs. I totally would. But, unfortunately, I think that might cost me my job....or at the least, get me some pretty strange looks. I simply can't wait for this weekend's festivities. Every aspect of it makes me happy....the fact that my BF is here and gets to do a few wedding errands with me, CCL and SueTee will be driving in tomorrow morning and we get to spend some QT with out husbands or kids, all my favoritest gals...minus my sister =( ... from the past and present will be in one room, the illustrious finuji's house is being turned into NYC. I'm just totally tickled...HOT pink! ;)

Never fear...pictures will be posted.

Have a fabulous weekend, all. I will!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how in the world do u know ur shower theme? was it not a surprise?

kovoor36 said...

hahahhahha, yeah i was going to ask the same thign!! enjoy it nonetheless!!!:)

Anonymous said...

u r such a dorK!

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see pictures.. and hear stories.. don't omit anything!!