Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas 2007...

Well, Matt survived his first Christmas in the states...or should I say his first Christmas with me. =/ He really doesn't get all the hoopla for one day...and thinks that Christmas traditions are just a way of sucking money out of the pockets of hard working Americans. But, he also learned that I'm a sucker for Christmas traditions...so he's just gonna have to grin and bear it in the years to come. =) Now we're getting geared up for New Years Eve in NYC!!The Snow Man cake I made. I think this is going to be my new tradition for Christmas. Every year, I'll figure out ways to make it better than the last. I figure this will be more fun when there are some little ones running around to help me. I made this one with Red Velvet cake...so when I cut into it, it looked like Frosty was bleeding. =(

Andrew kissing Bailey, my aunt's cat and/or 4th child. This pic looks all sweet and natural, but really the kid was coerced and bribed by Uncle Matt.
This wasn't a pic from Christmas...it's a picture I found on my aunt's fridge from my wedding...I thought my cousins looked quite lovely and so took a pic of a pic.
my maternal unit with the grandkids...minus Aaron and Mousse.
me and my Andrewji







3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That cake is amazing!!!

kovoor36 said...

the cake does look pretty good! i dont know what you will be improving upon! great pix! merry Christmas!:)

Anonymous said...

sue.. i wanna be JUST LIKE YOU!