Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Just When You Thought They Were Finally Over...

they're back! Wedding pics from the real photographer have arrived. I thought I would share a few of my favorites. I promise...this is the LAST of it! ;)
A beautiful summer morning and a beautiful church!Me and my lovely girls...
pink n' yellow paradise!
Shines was caught being Shines! ;) Mr. Fine...er, I mean, Romel getting pinned by that girl...er, I mean, his wife, Sangita.


The prettiest girl there...baby Madeline
Somber Sue ;)
Headless Sue ;)
They may have hated hot pink n' yellow...but they totally rocked it! ;)
This looks like an old high school year book pic....
I wonder what I was thinking....
He picked a good angle...
Sweet...(ha! it looks like I'm longing to get a kiss on the cheek from Matty/Dains)

Despite the fact that I specifically said...NO BABY'S BREATH...they still turned out pretty
My rockstarz!

5 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

MORE MORE!! i love these =)

kovoor36 said...

i love them too! i really liek the yearbook shot;)

Anonymous said...

wow sue, these look amazing!! thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

i like these pictures!

Anonymous said...

best photography i have seen in recent times..