Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Pictures from the weekend....

The festivities were kicked off Friday night with a fondue night at my house. It was nice to hang with the girls again after a longgggggggggg time. Ahem...where was I in this picture??? Staic and Wins
Joby and Staicy...it's always nice to have these two around. I hardly ever get to see them...so when I do, it's always a treat!
Sunu and Shines

Saturday~Sheryl and Sujith's Baby Shower the adorable cake!

Staic and Joby flew all the way out from NYC to be here for the festivities...
Subi and me...I've known this little once since she was about 4 years old...she's grown into quite the lil' beauty!




Future parents to be...JK and Janet with Shirley girlie




Silly games...




More silly games...




Matt and one of his favorite lil' ones...Micahji









Shirl, Sunu, Me and BF (correction Sonia...I guess we did take 1 picture together this weekend)




Me and my absolute favorite ...




After the shower festivities, Matt and I rushed to get ready for my work Christmas Party...Here is one of my favs from the evening....the big cheese and us gals.





2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

great pictures!! looks liek a very fun filled weekend! congrats to sheryl and sujith, its almost time!!:)

Scorps1027 said...

update already!!!