Tuesday, December 18, 2007

T Minus 10 Days...

Ten more days until I'm in New York City! Typically, I'd be typing up an agenda right now, searching the internet and asking my Newyorkers for advice on where to go and what to do. But this time, things are a little bit different. This time, I'm not the ring-leader...I don't have friends to convince that what they really want to do won't really be as fun as what I want to do. ;)


This time...Matt's with me. This means that we'll have his family to visit. The thought of this is a little nerve-racking. I'm used to fun-filled New York trips...not trips that I have to worry about first impressions, speaking my village-idiot Malayalam, etc..etc. Hopefully we will still have enough time on our visit to meet family and still have fun. ***crossing fingers****


One thing is for sure...If you're watching the ball drop on tv on New Year's Eve...Keep your eyes peeled for me because I will definitely be braving the weather to go watch it live!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sue..if u and matt have free time, let joby and i know and we can plan something!
-staicy

kovoor36 said...

have a great time!! and you are crazy, id never stand out in the cold to watch the stupid ball drop!!:P

cookiemonsta said...

have tons of fun in NYC :)