Friday, December 14, 2007

Why I'm a Weirdo...

Welp, it's one of those days when I'm too tired and my brain is too frozen to think of something clever and/or profound to write about today. So, instead...I followed Scorpsy's lead....
7 weird things about me....
I could listen to Christmas Music 365 days a year... something about it is cheery and/or peaceful. I prefer listening to it rather than hearing about shaking rumps or pumps and bumps.

If I touch something with my right hand: I have to touch it with my left hand. I prefer that both hands are even. Does that make sense? No? I didn't think so.

If I read a book...no matter how dumb it is...I have to finish it. I'll go 3 years with out reading, but by God...I will finish that dumb book before I move on.

I can't drive home after work without falling asleep. I can't drive period with out falling asleep. So if I'm driving and alone...I'm ALWAYS on the phone...(usually with Tee or CCL)

I never call a baby by it's given name. I usually make up alternate names that form when they're babies and then stick....(Micahji, Landy, Lola, JP, Aaronius, Missa, Andrewji...to name a few)

I am addicted to reality TV.

If you ask me where you can find a particular item at Hobby Lobby, I can lead you there with my eyes closed...and most of the time, give you the exact cost as well.

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

im the same way with books!! and what is a hobby lobby??????

Sue V. said...

it's a craft supply store. =)

Anonymous said...

u learn something new each day =)