Monday, December 03, 2007

All I Want for Christmas is....

The weekend went by so fast. Maybe because we were running from one festivity to the next! I have tons of pictures to upload and will do so this evening. So, I'll save the weekend buzz for tomorrow. In the meantime...let's discuss my annual Christmas list, shall we?? (Not that I ever expect to get any of this stuff, but sometimes it's just fun compiling a list!)
Polkadot Pj's-Victoria's Secret
Sephora make-up brush kit in cool gator pouch

A Thousand Splendid Suns- I think my hubby is gonna get me this one! *fingers crossed*

An electornic frame...u can upload pictures to it.


Diamond solitaire earrings!!!

This pendant used to be a spoon at one time. The artist has gorgeous designs...this one is called "cupcake"...can be found here.
The dirt devil cone....I want this for obvious reasons...it's sleek design and the cute colors...oh and cuz my friend Terry's getting one for Christmas. ;)
A heart ring from Tiffany and Co.
I'm sure there's more....I might have to add to this as time goes on!!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i lie kthe pjs too! :)

Scorps1027 said...

those are some great gift selections...i hope you find a couple of them for you under the tree come xmas morning!

Anonymous said...

ur polkadots and cupcake!