Saturday, November 14, 2015

Make-Up Hacks...

So this summer, I made a few new friends...two of which are "chocolate chip" and "Htown"  I use aliases not to protect their identity but because it's more fun for me to come up with aliases.  Anyway, these two ladies have introduced me to a lot of new things in the short time that we've been friends...Like new trendy eateries in OKC, how to make a lychee martini, the movie Tristan and Isolde, and make up hacks!!

Chocolate chip showed me an amazing make up hack by Deepicam on youtube.  When I first saw this, I seriously doubted it would work...I have skin discoloration on the side of my cheeks that I am always trying to cover up.  It's been one of those rare Saturdays that I had nothing going on and had time to spare to test out a good make up hack.  So I watched the video one more time, and proceeded to smear on red lipstick on my cheeks!  I then covered the lipstick with concealer, and then used foundation and powder for finishing touches.
So, here's the finished product!  No visible red lipstick on my cheek...and no dark line on the side either!!  I was so surprised!  I'm not sure how in the world this works, but it does, and it's so amazing!  Thank you Deepicam for sharing your brilliance!...and thank you chocolate chip, for always keeping me in the loop about make up do's and dont's!

No comments: