Monday, November 30, 2015

Updates and Birthdays....

I have to admit, it's been a hard day.  And I'm thinking there's going to be a lot more days like this ahead. Cancer was definitely a lot easier to handle last week when it was the only thing I had to handle.  This week, it's a bit more stressful when you throw in two insurance claims and a naked house in the mix.  I spent most of the day on the phone with the doctor, MDA in Houston, and claims adjustors...all this while I was at work.  Surgery date is still pending...so if you're praying for me, please keep praying that things move along quickly!!  Although I'm in the waiting phase I feel better knowing my doctors are still communicating with me on the daily and I haven't been forgotten or filed away.  Also pray that the remaining two tests I have to take come out clear whenever I take them!

I was feeling a little overwhelmed this morning when I got a call from my cousin, Mikey.  I started telling him about the tree predicament and the next thing I know, he was laughing hysterically and next thing I knew, so was I.  It was exactly what I needed  at exactly the right time.  Thanks for the laugh, Mike...and Happy Birthday!


Also a special happy birthday to my Molly Aunty.  I'm not quite sure what our family would do with out her....She's been amazingly supportive of me time and time again...but especially now when I need her the most!  She's come with me to my appointments and is always strong and encouraging.  She's such a blessing in my life and I'm so grateful to her!  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I realize that sometimes it can be difficult to accept this truth, however, positive and negative exist in every situation. We can make the choice to see the negative and complain due to the fact that a rose bushes has thorns, or we can choose to see the positive as we realize that thorn bushes have roses.