Sunday, November 29, 2015

Seven Days of Faithfulness....Day Seven

Well, here we are folks...day seven!  I didn't know if I could make it till the last day!!!...not that I'm not thankful for lots and lots of things, but I'm getting a little tired of writing about it....and I'm anxious to move on to bigger and better things.  But before I do...Today, I was thankful for the best distractions!  I had so many visitors that I didn't  have time to think about my current challenging situations.  So, I thought I'd share some hi lights of my distracting day!

It's not often that my cousins swing by Oklahoma City...so when I found out my cousin Bobby was driving through with his family, I was uber excited to see them and the 4 Kurian Kuties.  I haven't seen my cousins in eight years, so it was definitely a great time catching up and finally meeting all the kiddos!

Later Baby Ava and her Mom, NC came to visit me.  Baby Ava wasn't really in the mood for selfies but she obliged.

Next, Htown requested I do some more DubSmashes...I forgot how much time I could waste doing them....but clearly, I have tons of fun doing it.  I think this is my best one yet...and I gotta be honest, I kinda have a big head on how good I am at this.  I sorta wonder if I missed my calling as an actress.

 So thankful for my distractions today because they made this Sunday fly by!  I have lots to do and accomplish this week.  Not only do I have to deal with claims adjustors and all the annoying damage to my car and house, but  I had pre-planned a trip to Houston, so I would like to go ahead and get some testing scheduled while I'm there.  So, if you're praying for me...please pray that all that will come together so I can make good use of my time there!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Dude! I haven't seen any of your "dubs" before - that was so funny I had to watch it 3 times!
I am writing down messages I come across that I think are good for you... here is what I found today:
"The pain you feel today is the strength you feel tomorrow. For every challenge you encounter, there is opportunity for growth. Keep moving forward."
Make it a great day!