Friday, January 27, 2006

Four~ courtesy of Scorpsy

Four jobs I have had:
*cashier @ Hyde Drug when I was 16. I worked at drugstores my entire high school/college career and made awesoem friends through the experience. Good memories....

*loan processor @ UC Lending. This was quite possibly the funnest job I had. I worked every day with Sunu A and we constantly talked, laughed, and enjoyed!

*Car re-possesser in Dallas. I didn't actually go pick up the car, but I processed the paper work to pick up the car. man, that was interesting. but, there too...I made friends with a group of interesting people. It was so much fun to work with people my age...of all races and backgrounds. I remember taking the group to an Indian party with me...fun times.

* Customer service rep...I remember when I first started, they used to beg me to talk. A year later...all I ever heard was "you talk too much."

Four movies I could watch over and over:
*My Best Friends Wedding
*Shrek
*Monsoon Weding
*Pretty Woman

Four places I've lived:
*Chicago, Illinois
*Ft. Worth, Texas
*Houston, Texas
*Oklahoma City, Ok

Four TV shows I love to watch:
*Friends
*Queer Eye for the Straight Guy
*Extreme Make Over Home Edition
*Lost

Four places I've been on vacation: (I'm going to keep it domestic)
*New York City, NY
*Orlando, FL
*Washington, DC
*Nassau, Bahamas

Four of my favorite foods:
*Pepperoni pizza
*JC's chocolate cake
*cheeseburgers from McD's
*Big Ol' Burritos from Taco Bueno

Four places I'd rather be right now:
*New York City
*Orlando
*Colorado Springs
*Corpus Christi


Four sites I visit daily:
*fotolog
*bloglines
*doteasy
*gmail

Four Bloggers I am tagging:
*DM
*Sunu K
*Distant Cousins
*Blessed

2 comments:

cookiemonsta said...

funny how all your favoite food are the ones you swore not to eat now.. :) may be not soo funny!

Anonymous said...

come to dc again, sue!!!