Friday, November 02, 2007

cutest little dragon in all the kingdom....

Pictures from Halloween night and my visit from the cutest lil' dragon I've ever seen....LandonTee
Landon: "yah, yah, I know I'm cute...just take the damn picture."
Landon: "Hey dog."
Landon and Mousse staring into each other's eyes
Landon's parents...Val in her Halloween colors and Billy was Midget Mac from the "I love New York" show....uh, but he didn't need a costume. HA!
Landon: "I'm bored...Let's get the goods and blow this joint."
Landon: "Come onnnnnnnnn! Let's goooooooooooo!"

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

awwww i love the last picture!! hes adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

aww =) landon's gotten so big! how was moussey around him?

by the by, i totally have the same book shelf!!! and its next to my tv too!! (i have a taller version on the other side of my livingroom)...just thought i'd share and we'd bond

Anonymous said...

he is so cute!