Friday, November 16, 2007

happy weekend!

Picture this...me Susan V...err, I mean T...(the girl who has trouble driving her pint size Honda Fit) will be picking up a U-Haul this evening. Yes, I will be driving a 14 foot truck around Oklahoma City. God help me and my fellow-commuters. We were going to begin taking stuff over to the house this evening. But our Landlord says Friday isn't an auspicious day...so he will only give us our keys on Saturday morning. Matt and I stayed up till 2:00 am packing. It's amazing all the things you acquire in a year! I came to that apartment with nothing. And I'm leaving with everythingggggggggggg.

Well, I think I've finally joined the thousands of Americans who are currently addicted to Facebook. I've recently re-met an old nemesis from high school. I swear, life ALWAYS comes full circle. He was the thorn in my side...the pain in my ass...etc, etc...but now, apparently he's grown up and become a respectable, civilized man. We're pen pals...who woulda thunk it?

In other news...My BF will be back in town in just 2 short weeks....let the countdown begin!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

good luck with the move this weekend!! and fb is the most addictive internet time suck yet!!