Monday, November 26, 2007

Happiest of Happy Birthdays to my BF....She will be here in just a few short days...at which time, I will not only celebrate her birthday with her, but more importantly, I will stock her up with the annual "Fudge for the Floridians" for her trip back to Orlando. (I just hope all the fudge actually makes it back.) =)


Thanksgiving at the Thomas household went well. I do believe that my turkey was delicious...not dry, seasoned well, and cooked to perfection. Matt and I have been eating it for the past 3 days...Leftovers are officially finished!! I will post pictures of the festivities just as soon as I can convince my lazy self to upload them.

This weekend we went to the Body World exhibit. It was very interesting...to say the least. It made me realize how beautifully we have been created. I think that anyone who doubts the existence of God should go to one of these exhibits because there is no way to deny Him after seeing how intricately we are designed.

Now, it's back to work...back to the grind...untilllllllllll Christmas. =)

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

happy bday sonia! hope you have a fabulous day!! and glad you had a nice thanksgiving together!:)

Staicy said...

ahem...JUST for the floridians?!?!