Wednesday, November 28, 2007

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas...

Here it is, folks! I took your advice. After work, Matt and I went and purchased the first ever Thomas family Christmas tree. It's puny and cheap (at only $18), but it's a start. I'm going to take Julie T's advice and buy "Our First Christmas" ornament and maybe a chocolate lab ornament if I can find one...and then add to the "special" ornaments collections when rugrats are added to the Thomas family. I also hung stocking by the chimney with care!...one for me, one for Mousse, and one for Matt. ;)
At last...pictures from Thanksgiving....Here's Matt carving the turkey as my mom chuckles behind him. ;)
Cousin Les's favorite part of Turkey day...my cranberry cocktail.
All the fixins...
The kids...waitin for dessert
Doesn't this look like a fun-filled evening??
Our little family
A night with some friends and Cranium....the guys put their heads together and still couldn't come up with the answers!
Me in competive mode...Good thing my sister wasn't there to play...people wouldn't have made it out alive!!!
polkadot princesses
My boy who gets cuter by the minute...Micahji
The snugglebug sleepin on Uncle Matt
The cutest chocolate lab on this side of the Mississippi!

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

great pix! im glad you guys decided to get the tree, im sure matt appreciates it:)

Anonymous said...

whoa that cranberry cocktail looks stellar!

Anonymous said...

first of all... please change the date on that camera. It's killing me!!
i am glad you had a gr8 time. that cocktail does look stellar! yumy.
aww i see my fam in there too..ash and JT.
close down the blog? u crazy? if u have that much time in your hands.. u could email me!