Wednesday, November 21, 2007

I've been toying with the idea of closing my blog...It seems I have nothing blogworthy to talk about. My life has been pretty hum drum lately and the most exciting thing I've been doing is unpacking boxes. The thought of closing the blog feels like pulling the plug on an old friend...and I don't like that. But, I also don't like the feeling of neglecting my old friend either. So, for now, I continue to be in limbo.

In the meantime...It's that time of year again. Thanksgiving is one of my most favored holidays...not just because food is involved...but because it's a time of reflection and gratefulness. This year I have so much to be thankful for. I am blessed to be sharing this holiday with Matt this year...and it will be interesting and fun to experience the holidays with him for the first time. I thank God for His blessings and His provisions....and most of all for His faithfulness in the midst of my faithlessness.

I hope you all enjoy your Thanksgiving...For those of you who have a 4 day weekend, I envy you....please think of me on Friday while you're shopping and I'm toiling away at work. =/ This weekend, Matt, me and the Furball will be checking out the Body exhibit....I can hardly wait! Pictures from all the Turkey day festivities and weekend fun are soon to follow!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't shut down the blog, sue. there are people who care about the mundane things, even if you only check in once in a while. keep writing!!!!

kovoor36 said...

agreed!! even if its not so often, defly write a lil somethign whenever yuo can! happy thanksgiving to you and matt!! enjoy your weekend!:)

Anonymous said...

PLEASE don't shut down your blog! You are so funny and such a good writer, I really enjoy reading. I check it once a day to see what's new and exciting in the life of SueVeeTee.

Anonymous said...

The body world thing is pretty cool. Except for the skinned african male.. He's like some sort of athlete. Oh... how do I know he's african? You'll see a BIG suprize when you see him... It'll leave you without words.

Chi Town Cousin BenG

Anonymous said...

Dont you stop blogging SueTee!! I love reading what you have to say. You are very entertaining.

Anonymous said...

maybe you should put it on HOLD so you can write a book.

Anonymous said...

Please don't shut this down!!!!

Scorps1027 said...

yeah, i'm going to pretend you had a moment of insanity and toyed with shutting down your blog due to hypoglycemia or something like that! you cannot shut it down, because how can the rest of us floblos keep up with you and your life?? you're never on AIM anymore, so this is our only lifeline. keep it open missy! i enjoy your posts immensely!