Friday, November 30, 2007

Educational Programming...

I stayed up till 3 am watching "The Hills" on mtv.com on our new and improved computer. I know...I know. I'm a little too old to be watching rich 20's somethings hash it out in their scripted drama...but we all have our guilty pleasures!

I realized 3 things while watching LC and her crew:
1. Most girls thrive on drama. There's just something about it that piques their interest and makes them come alive. And even better than being invovled in drama is hearing about someone else's...which is why reality TV is here to stay!!
2. Most girls can't seem to resist bad boys. When all your friends hate a guy, it should send of some warning signals in your brain...but instead, the love only intensifies...because it becomes a "against-all-odds" kinda love. A few years later, you grow up, mature, and realize...bad boys are just bad boys....and what you really need is a good man. Can I getta Amen?
3. Loyalty=trust=healthy relationship. Betrayal=no trust=no relationship.

All that being said, I think I have justified my viewing of the Hills. It's educational television, people.

3 comments:

Scorps1027 said...

man, oh man, i love the hills! i'm team lauren all the way and i watch every monday nite like some sort of fiend:)

kovoor36 said...

i do catch episodes from time to time but i tread lightly, becasue i know i will turn into total acddict otherwise!!

Anonymous said...

amen!