Friday, January 18, 2008

I have carpal tunnel syndrome. I haven't officially been diagnosed yet, but I've been as good as diagnosed by my resident NP, Julie and my resident OT, CCL. Thank God for the smart people in my life. Jul, said I needed to request an ergonomic keyboard , mouse, and mousepad from my boss. Err...she doesn't know my boss. He'll get me one if I really need it...but I'll have to hear about it for the next six million years. Just like I'm hearing about how generous he was to let me off for New Year's to go fulfill a life-long dream of watching the ball drop...and then returning with out watching the ball drop! =/ Now, any time I request off...I have to hear about the NYC NYE incident before he unwillingly says yes.

Speaking of work...I have an ever-growing stack of magazine clippings on the corner of my desk. My friend Terrence goes home at night, flips through her magazine, sees things that remind her of me, and brings it to me to show me the next day. So far, my collection includes :

PAMA the pomegranite liqueur. Ever since I watched Oprah making pomegranite martinis with Rachel Ray, I'm all about it. Matt and I raced to the store to buy all the ingredients. I can't really stomach the taste of alcohol these days after the bridal shower/bachelorette party festivities...but this drink was D to the licious!




OPI (my favorite nail polish ever) has come out with their new India collection!! Colors include: "I'm Indi-a Mood for Love," ElePhantastic Pink," Black Cherry Chutney," Keys to my Karma," "MonSooner or Later," " Moon over Mumbai," " Yoga-ta Get this Blue," "Get me to the Taj on Time," and "Curry Up Don't be Late." The colors are definitely fun and flashy...but I guess I'm more interested in knowing whose job it is to come up with these names??? And...how do I apply for the job??

No explanation needed on this one...Cute jersey sheets from the Company Store. I love me some polka-dots!





Everyday I look forward to see what cool thing she has scoped out for me! It's nice to know that someone knows me and is looking out for my interests. ;)

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

ooh im interested to see the new opi collection!!

blissfullykrissy said...

i want that collection!!!