Friday, January 11, 2008

Start Spreadin' the News....

My cousin Ashley is moving to New York to attend NYU for her spring semester...She gets to live in Tribecca for the next 5 months and have full access to all the bubble tea and discount shopping she wants! I think this trip will be an awesome opportunity for her...she will get to experience life in a real city, meet new people, and discover herself.

I'm really proud of her for pursuing this opportunity for herself, and I can't wait to hear everything about it when she comes back in May...IF she comes back, that is. I have a sneaky suspicion that she might just fall in love with it and find a way to stay!! Tonight we're having a little bon voyage party at my place...so pictures will be soon to follow.

I can't help but think about myself at nineteen...and wish that I had made better decisions or that I stepped out of the box a little bit or that I put more effort into shaping my future. But, as they say, there's no use crying over spilled milk...and it's impossible to move forward if you're always looking backwards. The important thing is to use regret to drive me now to make the most of my time...and to whole-heartedly pursue the things I want to pursue. Speaking of...my small-term goal for the week was to write a short story!! I only have 2 more days to come up with something!!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

good luck to ashley on her move and spring semester!

John said...

Happy New Year !!!!!^^

Have a nice day !!!!!^^

Thanks for sharing! ^o^

hi, if you have time, go to my blog take a look, thx!!!!! ^o^

The blog have many informations, hope to able to help you!!!^^

Ultimate Diligence Blog (=^ v ^=)

http://ultimatediligenceblog.blogspot.com/

Your some click , is already largest support, thank you very much!!!^^