Wednesday, January 30, 2008

I'm sick...

I've been sick since Sunday...
congestion...
cough...
vomit...
body aches...
I was too sick to wish two of my favorite people a happy birthday...
CCL...so sorry I was unable to call you as I usually do. I hope you had a great day and an even better year...
Winzy...when I am better, I'll bake you a birthday cake and make you some crab rangoon...
Come over when my house is disinfected from the germs. =/
That's all for now folks...I'm still feelin a bit under the weather...

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

hope you feel better and happy bday to ccl and wins!

wincy said...

aww your sick too. I feel like everyone is getting sick. I hope you feel better soon.

blissfullykrissy said...

feel better sushi! sorry you are under the weather.
btw, that's a great picture of lisa 'n abe.