Thursday, January 03, 2008

1st Post of 2008...

Well, I'm finally back from New York. I had a good trip...despite the fact that I didn't get to meet up with my friends. This trip was Matt's trip...so we spent most of our time visiting with his family and friends. It's the least I could do to grin and bear it since he's put up with my friends and family for the past 4 months.

I didn't end up braving the weather and the crowds to watch the ball drop. But, I guess I can technically say I watched the ball drop in New York since I watched it on TV in New York!! =) After I figured out the difference between uptown and downtown...and realized u have to swipe the subway card fast to get through the turnstall...and realized that I wasn't getting shot but the handycapped seating in the subway makes a banging sound when people get up...I was having a great time!

Pictures of our trip will be up tomorrow...so stay tuned.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

happy new year! glad you guys had fun!!