Thursday, January 31, 2008

I haven't had a week THIS bad in a very long time. Usually when I'm sick, it's a case of the vomits that usually lasts no more than 24 hours...or sniffles that last 2 days...max. My doctor says it's the flu, but I have my doubts. Whatever it is...it's lasted six days now and has cost me my voice. Yes, I have laryngitis. It was interesting to see how people reacted to hearing my poor, pathetic, failed attempts at speech:

Some scolded me for straining my vocal cords, some were saddened as I feebly strained my voice, and others bubbled up with laughter because something finally shut. me. up. =/ Hopefully, I'll find the voice that I lost soon....

Speaking of Lost....;) How about that season premier, ay? I had forgotten how the show has the ability to leave me completely dumbfounded in an hour flat. I was a bit disappointed that more wasn't revealed. But, I am glad to know Hurly was one of the ones to make it off the island, although...I'm not so sure that's a good thing right about now. I read the message boards and it seems that lots of people think that "Jacob" is Christian Shepherd...Jack's dad. Ya think?? I don't. And what's with that commercial for Oceanic Air? I'm beginning to think this whole thing has something to do with the airline...Could it be?? I guess we'll find out one of these days....

No plans for the weekend...hopefully, I'll just recuperate. Happy weekend all!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i hope you feel betetr soon! and lost, of course it leaves me going wow and darn at the same time. im so interested to know what these lies are, why only 6 leave the island and who was in that effing coffin.... heres to the next 7 episodes!!:P

Scorps1027 said...

something is defly going around! im just starting to feel better from my bout with pneumonia! feel better soon!