Thursday, January 24, 2008

Last night, I came home to Christmas! I had a box waiting for me from Crate and Barrel with a steal-of-a-deal white platter for only 7$ and a wine bottle stopper for a buck 95...A special thanks to my friend Terrence, who is always looking out for my needs and the desires of my heart, for pointing out the deals to me. Now, I can occasionally partake in the bottle of sparkling wine that was given to me as a housewarming present.



I guess I worded my last blog post wrong...I got a pretty disturbing text message last night from a disgruntled friend who thought I left him out of the loop of my pregnancy a secret. So, to clarify...I'M NOT PREGNANT. I was merely insinuating that their (Sonia and Dains baby) was mine too! Best friends share. =)


I'm contemplating taking a watercolor class that the Museum of Art is offering next month. It will teach me how to mix and blend colors and lots of other basics. I'm super excited to learn more about painting...I'm trying to broaden my horizons a bit this year...so much so that I'm also considering taking an aerobics class at the gym!!! I'll let you know if I actually get brave enough to try it....

4 comments:

kovoor36 said...

hahaha see i read that and knew you were staking claim in sonia and dains' baby.... i never thought you were making a slick announcement of your own!! im assuming when that time comes, it will be pretty obvious when you make those type of announcements:)

Scorps1027 said...

nothing like a great steal from C&B! I'm the same way when I get something beautiful from them for a couple of dollars!

I'm with Nin, I knew that if you had a big announcement like that you would not be coy!

Anonymous said...

You should take the aerobics class.......uhmmm, when is it?

Anonymous said...

u r going to paint too now? boy oh boy!! So talented u r!