Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The Bachelor Re-hash!!

bachelor in review...i'm more of an addict after last night's episode!! my faith has been renewed in dr. travis. i was threatening not to watch the show if the final two girls left were the blatantly OBVIOUS wrong choices for him. However, he got smart and started to recognize the shady mcgrady characteristics of Susan. Although she has a beautiful name to match her face ;)...she seemed so fake from the get go. I thought this even before I found out she was an aspiring actress. So Kudos to travis for figuring it out!! Now, his interest in moana, I'll never understand. their overnight date to venice was phenomenal...and was the deciding factor for me when considering future honeymoon spots...(not that i need to make this decision anytime soon) regardless, moana is like a triangle to his circle...it seems like an odd fit. i know, i know...opposites attract...but she seems so emotionally unstable. is it just me who sees this? but these types always seem to get the guy...anyway. of course the guy usually ends up regretting and runs to the girl like Sue...uh i mean Sarah...to vent their woes after the terrible mistake. What's so wrong with a relationship with a strong, rooted friendship first? Isn't there a saying...friends make the best lovers? Geez...none of my male friends seem to have heard that one. It's obvious I'm rooting for Sarah Tennessee. She was the underdog at the beginnning of the season...but has proved herself to be a suitable match for the young, studly doctor. I'm already a nervous wreck about the episode 2 weeks from now. My girl looked fabulous in the previews...i just hope she doesn't get her heart chewed up and spit out!

I guess this is about much more than just the bachelor to me. I've heard the "she's such a great friend" line time and time again...and i'm looking for one solitary soul in this universe to say..."AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I NEED IN MY LIFE." so go sarahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! I'll be on pins and needles till the finale!

2 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i watched the last episode for like the first time this season due to my cable acting up:) and it was good!! im rooting for sarah too and will watch the finale just to see who wins it!:)

Anonymous said...

this show blows balls