Friday, February 24, 2006

I stayed up late last night...well, late to me (11:30)...playing Literati. This is my new nightly routine. Thanks to John, I'm completely addicted to this game now. I guess it's safer than being a fotolog addict these days. Drama seems to ensue there. I, for one, plan to stay clear of it...despite the fact that my name keeps popping up.

Anyway, today's a great day because it's...FRIDAY! But yesterday was a great day too...for many reasons:

*I got my tax refund!!
*A very good friend brought over the most adorable card I've ever seen that contained the best news EVER!!!
*Suetee got a new job!!
*Drew Lachey kicked Arss on Dancing with the Stars
*I discoverd that chocolate chip Eggo Waffles are low cal AND cure my chocolate cravings!
*Staicy said she'd let me make bracelets for her wedding!
*John wrote me the loveliest poem ever, which was awesome cuz no one's ever written me a poem before.
*The heater was officially fixed!

So, hopefully the weekend will be just as good. The weather is become very spring-ish, so I should be getting back to running religiously....I can feel my blues being washed away by good news, good things, and good weather!

4 comments:

kovoor36 said...

yay! so muhc good news in one day!! i need one of those days!!!! fast!

Anonymous said...

sue...im not "letting" you make the bracelets...i am touched that you WOULD do that for me..:)

Anonymous said...

literati was the reason i did not so hot in my contracts class. but oh so fun was my downfall!!!

Anonymous said...

yay sue!!! travis picked sarah!!!! a win for all the good girls :)