Friday, February 17, 2006

I guess I'm witty and warm...

Arena

(known to self and others)

helpful, modest, patient, shy, witty

Blind Spot

(known only to others)

able, accepting, calm, caring, clever, dependable, friendly, giving, independent, introverted, kind, loving, mature, nervous, observant, organised, proud, quiet, reflective, relaxed, religious, searching, self-conscious, sentimental, trustworthy, warm

Façade

(known only to self)

adaptable

Unknown

(known to nobody)

bold, brave, cheerful, complex, confident, dignified, energetic, extroverted, happy, idealistic, ingenious, intelligent, knowledgable, logical, powerful, responsive, self-assertive, sensible, silly, spontaneous, sympathetic, tense, wise

All Percentages

able (8%) accepting (16%) adaptable (0%) bold (0%) brave (0%) calm (8%) caring (33%) cheerful (0%) clever (16%) complex (0%) confident (0%) dependable (25%) dignified (0%) energetic (0%) extroverted (0%) friendly (50%) giving (25%) happy (0%) helpful (8%) idealistic (0%) independent (25%) ingenious (0%) intelligent (0%) introverted (16%) kind (33%) knowledgable (0%) logical (0%) loving (25%) mature (16%) modest (16%) nervous (8%) observant (16%) organised (8%) patient (8%) powerful (0%) proud (8%) quiet (8%) reflective (25%) relaxed (8%) religious (8%) responsive (0%) searching (25%) self-assertive (0%) self-conscious (8%) sensible (0%) sentimental (16%) shy (16%) silly (0%) spontaneous (0%) sympathetic (0%) tense (0%) trustworthy (8%) warm (50%) wise (0%) witty (33%)

Created by the Interactive Johari Window on 17.2.2006, using data from 12 respondents.
You can make your own Johari Window, or view Suevee's full data.



I thought this was highly interesting. i guess people see me as i see myself...and see a lot more in me that i ever knew!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i couldnt help myself and did one for myself :) its on my blog....

and i did yours, too :) quite interesting! :)

cookiemonsta said...

sueveee.. i've been signing your blog w/ my blog name for the longest time now..

now you know why no one said you are observant :) do me do me.. mine's on my blog!

kovoor36 said...

me too!! i htink its interesting but no one has done mine but nik!!

Anonymous said...

You are more "helpful" than it says you are...lol