Tuesday, February 21, 2006

"Women Tell Off"

I smell defeat for Sarah Tennessee. Is it just me or do the rest of you get that feeling? I am beginning to deal with the disappointment, so I won't be completely crushed come next Monday. Of course, I do have a slight glimmer of hope...but it's minuscule.

After watching the "Women Tell All" night of the bachelor, I have come to a conclusion. Those women are catty biznatches! Was there anyone there that Jenny did not make cry? Not that I felt much sympathy for Krissy's twink, Susan...Her answers didn't make sense. However, that could be because she was sitting in a snake's pit.

Kudos to the Bachelor, who seems to be a Class A individual. He didn't bash anyone...not even the psycho reproduction-seeking doctor. Now, if only he would make the right decision!

Next Monday night...we shall see!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

as much as i like sarah from TN...i think moana is takin dr. hunky man home :( but i actually kinda like moana now.... =/ so either way to me its a winner

kovoor36 said...

i think moana got it locked too... something abt her makes the doctor just change. his face glows or something. hes totally enamored by her and it shows. i think its more forced with sarah. liek he thinks he should end up with her, but not really feeling it.... we shall see though!!