Tuesday, February 28, 2006

oh happy day.............yes, things are as it should be today. the sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and sarah is with travis!!! i was sooooooooooo excited last night. yes, me of little faith seriously doubted that travis would do the right thing. but i'm so glad he proved me wrong. what a romantic story they'll be able to tell their grandchildren some day. "fate brought us together on a tv show in paris, france!!!" trav has restored my faith in mankind. i guess the right guy will recognize that being best friends with a girl is a good lead-up to her being that special one!! Thank you, Trav!

so, now what do i do on mondays? i almost gave up reality tv for lent...but uhh...american idol is on...and i'm not catholic...so why suffer? altho my tv watching is getting way out of hand these days. i've pledged that i'd read a book a week...looking back, that was a dumb vow to make. it usually takes me a few months to read a book. damn school for turning me off of reading. anyway, the new show about miracles looks interesting...

No comments: