Wednesday, February 15, 2006

ooh, i gotta have me that!

When I was fatter, the urge to buy clothes for myself was non-existent. The only time I really shopped was when I had to buy something for myself because nothing else fit. Now that I'm a bit thinner and actually fit into an acceptable size, the urge to buy clothes has increased immensely. I love clothes!...especially when they fit. Target is my absolute weakness. I swear, sometimes they have the cutest outfits...or what I consider to be cute anyway. I think it's common knowledge that I'm an ultra conservative dresser...often compared to the way teachers and bank employees dress. Regardless, I seem to convince myself that it's okay to buy hoards of clothing from Target because it's cheaper and more of a value than my other favorite stores. Today, I took five things into the dressing room and was completely prepared to buy all 5 things. However, I talked myself out of 4 things. The one thing left in my hand was all of 6.99$...so why not buy two?...which is exactly what I did.

I'm trying to budget, but clothes are definitely my weakness. I just need to stay out of Target and shop at Walmart at all times...since their clothes don't provide me with an ounce of temptation whatsoever.

3 comments:

kovoor36 said...

i have gotten a bunch of thing from tarzhay when i have looked at clothes, some of the things are cute and so cheap!! cant beat it, im a sucker for a deal everytime!!:)

cookiemonsta said...

i actually like the teacher/librarian look. You can rock that look sue :)

Tarzhay has nice accessories... nice bracelets.. earrings.. I have to check out their clothes. I haven't shopped in over a yr. I have been unemployed for over a yr :(

Anonymous said...

or...stay home