Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I can almost taste the turkey...

Encouraging Word:
All praise to God, the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ. God is our merciful Father and the source of all comfort. 2 Corinthians 1:3

I've gotten a few requests for pictures of my apartment. I hardly feel ready to post pictures when things are still so incomplete. So, hold on BF....pictures are a'comin. ;)

I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! It seems like just yesterday when BF said that there was 37 days left till I'd be Florida bound for the holidays. Sunu A and I will be heading down to Dallas Wednesday night to fly out bright and early on Turkey day. I'm quite excited. Mainly because my brother-in-law is an amazing cook...and my sister isn't too shabby either...so I'm sure the grub will be absolutely delicious.

I shouldn't even be thinking about grub since it's been 2 weeks since I've worked out properly. It's been so hectic trying to find a place to live and then getting settled in. yah, yah i know...excuses excuses.

The weather today is absofreakinlutely miserable. It's so windy that I felt like my car was going to topple over on several occasions. Yet, by the weekend it's supposed to be sunny and 60 degrees. Go figure...

I asked Mousse to pose, so I could take a picture of her to show BF and Beena...this is the look she gave me. She's not fond of Floridians...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sunu A is coming to Dallas? Ask her how come she never come visit us (Dalia, me and Rani).

Anonymous said...

wow..mousse is HUGE!!!

cookiemonsta said...

moussee just blends in w/ the duvet :)

kovoor36 said...

ooh i can taste turkey too!! cant wait! enjoy your holiday in dallas!!:)