Friday, November 17, 2006

Sloppy Joes and Cupcakes...

Tonight I have over my first dinner guests. I wanted to make something nice...but I'm not dealing with a normal adult here...his request was for sloppy joes and cupcakes. Yep, my guest is none other than Mr. Billy Balloo...sadly, Val has to eat from the same menu. =/

More pics from last weekend...

me wondering why Sunu was taking a pic of me drinking Crystal Light



Sheryl and me...being Sheryl and me...


The newly engaged couple...Santosh and Nancy...


Benji took an upshot with out me???


Sunu and me


Derrick and Julie...the parents of the cutest baby girl on this side of the Mississippi...(with another one on the way!)


Oklahoma's most eligible bachelor and bachelorette...


Becca,Ang, and Hannah...they are growing up way too fast!


Lisa and Anita...lookin quite lovely!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting Santhosh/Nancy picture. I was curious to see what she look like :). They both looking good.

Anonymous said...

angie, becca and hannah look soooo grown up!!..i miss them..:/..it sucks being so far away from u guys..!

Anonymous said...

i love looking thru ur pics sue, i feel like i know most of oklahoma:)
by the way, looookin good sue!

cookiemonsta said...

i like these pics. I miss your flog :( i miss your pics and funny captions.
*sigh*
i love sunu's green sari.
theli'l ones' outfits.
your bangs!