Monday, November 27, 2006

Florida Fun...

Well, I'm not back from Florida just yet. It's currently Monday night and Sunu and I will be back on the road again tomorrow afternoon. We're both bummed, but knew the fun couldn't last forever. I wanted to post my pictures for you rat racers earlier today, but was experiencing some technical difficulties...but knew better than to let you suffer through another 8 hour day without reading material/viewing pleasure to waste your time on...so here you go!

Thanksgiving in Florida was wonderful. I was lucky enough to spend time with my sister and family and my BFs...what more could a girl ask for? It was a time of feasting, fun, fellowship, and reflection on what all we have to be thankful for.

Sunu and I picked the best weekend to be in Florida...not only was it Thanksgiving, but it was BF's birthday and the weekend that she and Matty moved into their lovely first home. I was really happy that we were able to be here to help her celebrate!

Enjoy the pictures of all the festivities....















My brother-in-law, Shep was the chef for the evening...we had a delicious pork roast and fried turkey...















Me being thankful for my BF on Thanksgiving..















Matty doing a splendid job setting the table...
















Shep and Aaron at our favorite Sushi joint in Orlando...
















Florida sisters and OKC sisters....
















My sister, Beena and me...
















A ride in the back seat is always an upshot photop...
















Sonia's Happy Birthday at Cheesecake Factory...
















Me and my one and only Matty...





BFs... Sonia, since we didn't really say a proper goodbye...I thought I'd go ahead and write one since I know you'll be reading this when you get back to the grind. I miss you already...I am glad that since I can't be close enough to have brunch with you and Matty after church...my sister is...and that you guys watch out for each other....just as me and Sunu do. The weekend was GREAT, and I'm so happy that Sunu and I were able to be here for all the festivities. See you in March.

Stay tuned for more picture....

3 comments:

happy roy said...

happy birthday sonia! november babies are the greatest. ;)congrats on the new home!

sue, you look like you've lost more weight despite a post i *think* you wrote recently about not losing any

Anonymous said...

sue- i enjoyed your pictures. i love all your outfits and especially your jewelry! very nice! glad you had an awesome weekend with your loved ones.

cookiemonsta said...

sue.. i love your necklaces! They are so pretty. you made them? I can never pull off that look. you do it well.
your sis looks a bit like Krissy!
i am glad you got to spend soem time w/ your loved ones in FL.
one and only matty? HA HA!
i am telling matty poo ;)