Thursday, November 09, 2006

Peace out, cub scouts...

I didn't post a blog earlier today because I've had a lousy day at work...and couldn't muster up enough energy to write anything. But now, with 15 minutes left to my day, I am in much better spirits...especially since I won't be back here tomorrow!

Yep, tomorrow is moving day. I'm quite excited and ready to go. I don't guesstimate that the moving process will take too long, considering, I only have a bed...as far as furniture goes. But, I'm excited about furniture shopping and all that jazz in the nearest future. ;)

I guess my big worry now in regards to having my own place is how miss Mousse will behave. She's never been indoors for 8 hours...alone. So, I'm hoping she doesn't have any accidents...or chew up stuff she's not supposed to. I guess I have to get her lots of bones and chew toys to occupy her bratty arss. =/

Well, rat racers...have a marvelous weekend. I will be quite the busy bee...trying to get settled, attending the Pipester's (aka Santosh, pastor's son) engagement, and it's ScoobyDooby Ruby's bridal shower! ;) Good times ahead!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

good luck on the move!! and enjoy your busy fun filled weekend!!