Monday, November 20, 2006

Three more days...

Three more days until I'm off to sunny, Florida. I'm looking forward to this 5 day escape. It couldn't come at a better time. The BF's have purchased their very first home and will be moving in this weekend as well, so I'm happy that I get to see the new house and join in on all the excitement.

This weekend was a blur. It just went by way too fast. I had lotsa visitors and guests sleeping over...and managed to get no real sleep for myself. I've allowed miss mousse to sleep in the living room with out supervision, but she seems to think her job is to stay up all night and be a watch dog. She barks at the slightest sound or threat of danger. I appreciate her commitment to the job, but I'm sleepy and annoyed at the moment.

Anyway, attached are some pictures from the weekend...mainly from my dinner at the house with the Samuels.


Billy, Val, and Landon


Mommy and baby...


Mousse giving a little love...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

moussey sure is very close to baby landon. well, atleast he's a brave boy...such a cutie!

Anonymous said...

I haven't seen Billy in ages. It's nice see him and his family's pictures.

Anonymous said...

excuuuse me....landon you need to stop growing....weren't you just born like 2 days ago!?! you're sooo big now!!!! :))

have fun suevee! we're gona miss you and chech this week (at least i am i know). have a safe trip...and have fun with sana & dains =))

Anonymous said...

he is sooo cute!!
i am soo jealous of your upcoming weekend in florida...!!..give sonia and DA a big kiss for me!!

Anonymous said...

LOOOVE those pics...the one of moussey and landon is too cute =)

have a safe trip peek-a-poo =) and take LOTS of pictures!!

Anonymous said...

Have a great time. The Moussey pic is priceless!

cookiemonsta said...

mousse REALLY shouldn't be that close to the baby.. SERIOUSLY!