Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Laughter is the best medicine...

WORD OF THE DAY:
Floatel-(n) floating hotel

"Always laugh when you can. It is a cheap medicine."- Lord Byron
If laughter is indeed the best medicine...then I got a good enough dosage to last me through the next 3 weeks of radiation.  BF was here on my good energy days and we had a great time together!  We got to visit friends, watched a few malayalam movies, jog...err walk briskly down memory lane, and ended the visit watching the Bachelor finale!!  We both love a good love story!...  I may have made her a little crazy with my Bitmoji's but, I think deep down inside she thinks they're cute.  Today, I started dragging a bit since I started treatment again on Monday...but, she left today...so I'm glad I got to spend time with her while I felt good.  Now my poor cousin Jason will have to deal with tired Sue.  He came to town last night, and is offering up his butler services for the next two weeks.  I think I just thought of a new nickname for him...Jeeves.

I found a picture of BF...it's one of my favorites....an oldie, but a goodie...NYC circa 2005ish..  I think it depicts our friendship perfectly...
I've heard of ugly cry face...but this would be an example of ugly laugh face.  We were seriously cracking each other up...and clearly, Fin didn't know why....I don't even think we knew why.  All I remember is laughing so hard I might have peed a little.

No comments: