Tuesday, March 08, 2016

Not rodeo time for me...

The past two days have been really tough on me. Radiation sucks. It is draining and beyond nauseating. A few posts ago I said I can't feel my cancer. I spoke too soon. Thanks to radiation, I now feel my tumor...and it's very pissed. I can barely eat and when I do, I struggle keeping it down. I felt horrible today...and after throwing up twice and barely being able to sit up...I realized there was no way that I could muster up enough strength to sit through a Pit Bull concert. I was devastated!! *A* sent me videos...it wasn't the same. So I guess me and my tumor have something in common today....we're both pissed. I hate cancer...hate the unpredictability...hate that it made me miss my oppurtunity to see Mr. Worldwide!!

The only thing that could make me feel better is if Pit Bull and Feddy Wap show up at my door step tomorrow with the Remy Boyz to do a live concert!  

No comments: