Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Me & Jeeves...

WORD OF THE DAY:
Biriyani-an Indian dish made with highly seasoned rice.

****And here ends the Oxford dictionary's word of the day****
These words are not very impressive.  I'll have to research a better word of the day source.

Today was the first day that it's been just me and Jeeves...the dynamic duo.  He took me to my radiation appointment this morning...and as usual, I came home and crashed because it always wipes me out.  I woke up to a spotless kitchen!  Jeeves cleaned up, did dishes, and took out the trash for me!  I think I could get used to this butler service!! Later today, I had a special visitor come in from Dallas to see me.  Ruby was the first person who ever entrusted me to help her plan her wedding!  It was so nice to see her after so many years!  I think I may have mentioned this before...but in case the blogosphere forgot...I have the BEST friends...and family!!

Afterwards, Jeeves and I went out for lunch, strolled through some stores, and took the scenic route home. Then we watched the Thunder annihilate the Celtics!
Swoooosh!
Speaking of bitmoji's...not only am I obsessed with them...I've gotten quite a few people into the craze!... If you haven't downloaded the app...do it...today!!!  And then text me! I love seeing them!
Jeeves texted me this pic of a Robert Kardashian Sr.  look alike shopping in the men's section of Marshall's.  I think Jeeves is way too into People versus OJ!
Prayer request:  I had managed to stay funk free for so long, but I've seemed to contract the funk from somewhere.  I just sneezed ten times in a row, and I can't seem to stop coughing.  I'm not sure what I can take at this point, so I am just using Vicks Vapor Rub...and I smell pretty fabulous.

No comments: