Thursday, March 17, 2016

Moussey's New Home...

Since my mom will be flying into town on Sunday....I had to find Mousse a temporary new home.  She's not very fond of other dogs...not that she's aggressive with them, she just doesn't like to be around them...at. all.  So, I needed to find someone who doesn't have a dog that would take her for a few days.  Most people who don't already have a dog...aren't looking to dog sit either.  But one day, my high school bestie, Sherry mentioned that her kids wanted to get a dog...a big dog...and I told her I had a great idea!  How about foster one first?  She was more than happy to oblige!

So today, she picked up Moussey from my mom's house.  She sent me lots of pictures and gave me updates on how well Mousse was doing with them.  I was totes worried because Mousse hasn't been to Sherry's...and I didn't know how she would react being in a new environment away from her people.  But apparently she's doing just fine!  The kids took her on two walks and have been smothering her with love and attention.  Hopefully she'll want to come back!!

So here's a few pics from Day 1 with the Palmers!
Look how happy they all look!!  
The kids were eager to get her home and take her for a walk!  I'm sure she loved every second of it!

Pooped from all the excitement and chilling with her  new friend, Abby!

1 comment:

Htown said...

So sweet....missing Moussey and you! =(