Thursday, March 10, 2016

Bible Journaling...

WORD OF THE DAY:
Vestimentary (adj):  relating to clothes or dress

It's been a challenging day...I met with a nutrionist to talk about my food options.  Basically, the eating issue doesn't seem like it has much hope of getting better as long as radiation continues to fry my insides.  I'm trying some new meds and a new diet to see if either will help.  I'm supposed to be on a bland diet...this means no tomato, no citrus, no spice...in other words, no flavor.  I wish I knew that yesterday before I hate pho with a tbs of siracha sauce!! Eating a meal has never been more stressful....I'm sure as the days go by, I'll get a hang of this and find plenty of things to eat....It's just a learning process.

In other news,  I was on pinterest the other day and stumbled upon bible journaling.  For those of you who never heard of it...it's basically a way to write your favorite scriptures in your bible in a very creative and artistic way.  It's perfect for doodlers and artists!  I'm not either of those things, but I was intrigued by it...So I decided to order one and try my hand at it.  I thought it would be a good way to spend more time reading and thinking about scripture.  If you're an artist...(ahem...Jocelin)...it's definitely something you should look into for yourself!  I got my bible today!
My first entry!

No comments: