Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Following Suja's Lead...

nosegay \NOHZ-gay\, noun:
A bunch of odorous and showy flowers; a bouquet; a posy.

I told Sheryl to order nosegays for her bridesmaids boquets, and she had no clue with they were.

Following SujaK's lead today with a twist. I figure half of the stuff on surveys no one cares about...so i picked the top few interesting questions from each portion and answered ....

Basics
Where were u born? Chicago, Illinois...the home of awesome people like Jeesho!

Favorites
Memory? I'm not sure this is my favorite memory, but it's definitely a funny one that comes to mind. When me and Sheryl thought lake Hefner was only 4 miles around...and tried to walk it and then discovered it was 10 miles around and had to call Sonia to pick us up! =/

Family
Favorite cousins ?
This is so easy....Susan T. aaaaaaaaaahahahaha, sorry CCL!

Friends
Friends you spend the most time with? Finuji, my neighbor!

Who is the ______ person you know?
Craziest…Lisa, my cousin
Loudest ....Lisa, my cousin
Most trustworthy ...Sonia, her mouth is a steele safe
Ditzy...Sherika Jenkins Jacob
Smartest...DM
Prettiest...my sister
Funniest...Sheryl, Lisa, and Billy
Talented: Mikey Mathew
Most creative: Sybil
Most mature: DM
Hottest guy...JT. ;)
Best to joke around with...DM and Billy
Best person for advice...DM and Sonia
Person you tell everything...Sonia, Sunu A, Lisa, and Susan T
One you can’t stand...Sonia, SunuA, Lisa, Susan T know

Love
No Comments

This or That
Pepsi/Coke...Coke

Random ?’s
How many people do you trust with your life? 1
What’s your biggest regret? No regrets...learned a lot from every stupid thing i've done.

Last
Who was your last hug? My niece, Missa

What do you
Want? a new job
Need...a new job
Crave ...Taco Bueno
Love...traveling
Think about ALL the time...getting a new job
Like looking at ...job ads
Wish...that I could get a new job
Hate...my current job

Almost Done
Any last thoughts...this has made me realize that I want, need, wish for, think about getting a job way too much!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww sue you're so sweet:) i think i wanna keep you! but SUCH interesting information:) whos this sherika jenkins?

Anonymous said...

If you want it, then go forth and conquer! Remember the elephant tied to the little string story? There is nothing stopping you but you. It may mean breaking out of your comfort zone but you can do it.

kovoor36 said...

man, i didnt realize you hated your job this much too! i hope your boss/coworkers know of this blog!!!:P