Friday, November 11, 2005

I feel good...cuz it's FRIDAY!

puissant \PWISS-uhnt; PYOO-uh-suhnt; pyoo-ISS-uhnt\, adjective:
Powerful; strong; mighty; as, a puissant prince or empire.

I serve a puissant God, and everything is possible with Him on my side.

Good Friday to you all...I am in much better spirits today. I have finally realized that I need not worry because God is on my side. With that being said, no more whining about my work woes. I know He is going to see me through this situation. I called the lady that I talked to yesterday. If you'll remember, I completely jacked a phone interview with her. I called her to "touch base" since I hadn't heard from her yesterday. (I just knew that her lack of response was because of my horrible interview). However, she explained that she hadn't finished phone interviews and would let me know today. I think I've done all I can...showed her I was interested...so now it's in God's hands. Meanwhile, I have another interview today, but I am kinda iffy about whether I want this one or not. So, anyhoo..we shall see how it goes.

On to my shout outs for this Friday...

To next Wednesday!!! My suitcase is packed and I'm ready to go. Bahamas here I come. I can't wait to feel the sand between my toes (shut up, Sheryl) and the waves nipping at my ankles (cuz i wont be going any deeper than that!)

To Sherry P, my first event planning customer!!!

To having my BF in town this weekend and next week till I leave...let the good times begin!

To the cast and crew of 2911...good luck and God's speed...you've reached "the week before"...you will be living and breathing 2911 and my heart goes out to you all!! I'll think of you when I frolic on the beach. ;)

And that's all for today, folks. have a wonderful weekend. I have to spend the evening deciding what to wear to a wedding. why do we girls do that? It's not like all eyes will be on us, anyway? It's usual focused on the chick in white.

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

yay! im glad you feel better abt the interview, maybe you can have one of those favors your way;) anyhoo havea great weekend!!:)