Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm ba-ack (again)

After 2 weeks of traveling, I'm finally back home for a while. And I must say, it feels good. I now have to somehow get myself back into the groove of being at work, watching what I eat, and running. The misery I will face of in the coming days as I re-train myself will be well worth it...considering all the fun I had. My trip to Houston was a killer. Never again will I drive 8.5 hours by myself again. Especially since I have this problem where I sleep while I drive!! I went to H-town to see my cousin Kenji Burian and attend my newest nephew's baptism. Both were very eventful. After the baptism, I discovered I locked my keys in my car. Poor Jessy, who donated her triple A card so I could call a locksmith. As we waited for triple A to show up, we both got bit by fire ants. My foot itched like crazy..but Jessy had an allergic reaction, which caused her to itch from head to toe, turn red, swell, and she couldn't breathe. Later in the ER, Mikey compared her to the scene in Hitch when Will Smith reacted similarly to sea food. Horrible situation!! But glad to report that she's much better now!

I'm currently recuperating from my travels and worrying myself sick about getting the dog TONIGHT! Will I be a good dog owner? I hope so. I have no one else to devote my time and attention too. So, I think this will be a good thing...for both of us. I hope.

Other than all that jazz, i'm still waiting to hear from the jobs. The wait is pretty much making me crazy. But what is it that they say? Patience is a virtue. Lord knows I should be the most virtuous person around...considering all the things I've been patiently waiting for. ;) So anyway, for those kind souls who have been praying over the matter...please continue to pray for me. Also...for those of you blog readers who aren't flog readers. A fellow flog sister's mom is pretty ill right now. Please keep Sibil, her mom, and her family in your prayers...that she will get through this and be able to come home soon!

That's all for now, folks!

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

you're getting mousse tonite?? yay! and dont worry abt the job stuff, im sure you will be fine!!!:)