Wednesday, November 23, 2005

I'm ba-ack



I just received a call from a very important person in India, Mr. DM...he told me that I needed to get on the ball and post some pictures from my trip to the Bahamas...so I thought I better oblige.

I've been back for 3 days, and I still feel like I'm swaying. It's really weird. I've heard people say that you have "sea legs" after a cruise, but I never fully understood that term till now. I had a few short days with no worries, and now i'm back to the rat race. I had an interview yesterday. It was the most I've ever been questioned in an interview...questions ranging from what's your favorite color...to what was the worst professional decision you've made? =/ please pray for me folks.

however...the memories of paradise still linger in my mind....

1 comment:

kovoor36 said...

good luck with the interview! and im with dm! i want more pix!!